Thursday, December 27, 2007

July 07





Girls Camp, Girls Camp, Girls Camp...I went to the craziest, pirateyist girls camp ever. Can you believe pirate babies drank Mountain Dew? I personally think it is wrong, but that is what pirates do. We were all pirate's the first day and everything went around the Pirate theme. We came up with great songs like VIRTUOUS to Fergie's glamorous, and Yo ho Yo ho a virtuous life for me. ( I have copies if any of you want to hear it. It sounded exactly like Fergie and her group.* We did lame skits that at the time we thought were funny, stayed up late, talked about aliens, had scripture study and devotionals every night, swam in a lake or swamp that probably had a lot of bacteria in it, made the girls hate us, made the girls tell us they liked us, and went home. We were exhausted by the time we got home, and I can honestly say I have never been that tired.

*song listed above did not actually sound like Fergie and her group

2 comments:

Dad Despain said...

"THE CHILCOTES" ROCKS!

I just love this blog. I must say this is one of the best written, humorous, and heart warming blogs I've read on the web. I can hardly wait for the next entry... it's just that GOOD!

Keep it up, very fun!

LB said...

Who is that fat leader in the WHITE t-shirt in the lake???
oh yeah - me :(
I can't believe we're not on the list of people who like you!