Monday, December 31, 2007

August 07





Olivia finally learns to ride a bike. I would like to say thanks to me and Jason spending time teaching her, but it wasn't. Our neighbors next door all ride bikes and they were Olivia's favorite friends so she had to learn. Megan, the oldest out of all of them taught Olivia to ride her bike. Thanks Megan!!! Then shortly after that feat Olivia starts Kindergarten.... Yes that is Jason doing her hair on her first day. Hey, it doesn't mean he is feminine it might just mean that I am not that feminine. Her teacher is Mrs. Thayer, and she is wonderful. I can only hope we continue having great teachers throughout the rest of her years. She struggled at first, but has gotten into the classroom rhythm, and is doing very well. I go and help with centers once a week and have enjoyed watching her interact with classmates. The kids in her class are extremely cute. She is on year round so it has been fun having her home for 3 week intervals so she can babysit...
j/k I wouldn't really call it "babysitting" because then I would have to pay her.

No comments: