Monday, December 31, 2007

September 07






September was an eventful month....I quit my job of 11 years to stay home and be with my kids full time with no distractions. Jason and I had a great idea to go back to Mexico because we thought Cancun was so wonderful this time without kids to see if we could remember why we got married, and what life was like without just talking about our kids. We really needed it and I suggest it to anyone who has been married a long time, and forgot to talk the last year about their needs from each other. Also we hadn't been on a vacation alone with each other since our honeymoon 8 years earlier. We went to Cabo because we thought it would be similar enough, but cheaper. I suggest Cabo instead of Cancun to anyone who needs this type of vacation because there was nothing for us to do, but talk to each other. If you drink a lot however, I think you should go somewhere else because then you would be very busy. My favorite memory from the trip would have to be the very romantic night cruise we went on that actually turned out to be a "Booze Cruise". It is a perfect choice for those who don't drink because people stare and laugh at you when you ask for just water. (Luckily I made Jason ask so technically they were laughing at him) We both thought about jumping off the boat several times, but weren't sure we would make it to shore. A little piece of advice for you who travel...research stuff before you go. Your welcome, no charge.

No comments: