Monday, December 31, 2007

October 07











Halloween is fun, but I don't have any pictures of my kids on Halloween. My camera broke in Cabo. One of the many fun experiences I associate with that trip. I know that it is terrible so for all you grandparents who took pictures I need them. Abi was a witch and Livy was a pirate. But instead of looking at those pictures we are just going to show pictures that my good friend Jen took here in Daybreak of my girls. I am so excited about how these turned out. She decided after taking these pictures she is going to take photography a little more seriously, and invested in more equipment. I should mention my kids were horrible so I am not sure how any of these turned out. She is impressive.

5 comments:

Dad Despain said...

I agree, she's a very good photographer. But, hey, when the subjects are so cute it makes it so much easier.

These are gorgeous little girls, just like their mom... and dad.

Wow, I sure have good looking grandkids. Oh, and they are smart, and talented, and......

Enough bragging for one comment.

Anna said...

Seriously though - Livy and Abi are honestly gorgeous. I love them so much! It's a good thing you can always spot a budding photographer. But it's true what your dad said - they are are easy to photograph - I should know!

Youngins said...

Hey their girl!

so glad to see your blog up and running! Let me tell you its so much fun to read peoples blogs who are honest and real about their crazy life! Its a great way to keep in touch, now we need lisa to start one!
Much love Molly

Another Blog... said...

Hey Whit! Missed you guys this year... I saw your cute holiday card at my parents...your dad is right, your girls are gorgeous! Hope everything is good!
Lanece

The Tracy's said...

Hey Whit,
I love those pictures. Maybe you could send them into Gap or Children's Place. It could be your little money maker!!
Loved your Blog. I was excited to see Jared's and Dani's. This will be my "scapbooking". The only way for me to do it. I miss you. J. Brooks retreat will never be the same without you. Love you!
T