Thursday, December 27, 2007

June 07




Now it wouldn't be fair to give Parker, and Garrett April and May and not talk about myself for the June since I did celebrate the biggest birthday yet...The big 26...It really wasn't that great, I quite honestly expected a lot more. June has too many birthday's I guess when kids go back to school in September adults get busy making kids. Because I have to celebrate like 6 people's birthday in June before I even get to mine, and then half the time it lands on Father's Day which usually rains on my parade. So who doesn't have to make dinner and watch the kids on that day? I don't know you tell me because we can't decide which makes both of us do nothing which in turn means we go hungry and our kids are a mess by the end of the day. Then we are both mad because the day didn't go how we wanted it. Anyway, I am willing to bet that '08 will be better because that can't happen again...right? Really the main thing that happened is Olivia graduated from Preschool. She sang, and said her parts the graduation was so cute. I think she is going to be a performer one day...Oh wait that wasn't her she just sat there with a scowl on her face. So I guess if you ever need a performance of a shy, mean looking person she is your girl. We loved her preschool teacher, and were sad to say good-bye.

1 comment:

LB said...

Whitty - you crack me up. I can't wait to see something more recent. Livi sure had some cute birthday guests at her party ...