Thursday, December 27, 2007

The First of Many....




What do you say on your very first post? I have been deliberating for a quite a while. Which is why there wasn't anything on my blog for so long. Do you only talk about things that are good? Do you only tell things that are funny? Do you air all of your dirty laundry? So my compromise is this...
I will do it all.
Here is a recap of the years events....
January 07
The second week of January I ran a Half Marathon in St. George with
my sister Dani. I kicked her trash. In all honesty she beat me, but hey its my blog so I should be able to say what I want.

We were lucky enough to have some friends take us to Cancun...Wow what a beautiful place. We really don't get out much so anything would impress us, but it was the most beautiful, and relaxing place I have ever been. Not to mention the people we went with were cool too. Thanks...

February 07
Nothing too exciting...Lots of working to make up for vacationing,
A Valentine's Dinner made by the Woodman's it was delicious I still remember.


No comments: