Monday, February 11, 2008

So, Bad News....

All the stomach problems were not the appendix. I know, I held my breath too, hoping it was. But no, he is once again in pain constantly after eating. I personally would just not eat. But he insists on it. He really could lose a few (you saw the pictures of his stomach it is a little pudgy.) I know this might be a shocking discovery, but I think he ruined his stomach by using Red Bull as a meal during 4 years of school, and work. Can you even believe its nutritional value isn't very high?

5 comments:

Anna said...

This time, is he going to go to a doctor?

The Tracy's said...

So what is it? Poor Jason. Give him some TLC. I know that would be a stretch for you but it might just be what he needs! That's what Lex always says about my nursing skills. Basicly I suck. Give it a try. Thanks for coming to my party. So good to see you.
Trudy

Tammi said...

K--I've commented like 3 times now and my computer is CRAP! So, I didn't know Jason was having problems...that sucks...and I'm sorry to hear they ACCIDENTALLY CUT OPEN YOUR HUSBAND!! Tell Jas I hope he gets this figured out soon. And, WOW, has it been THAT long since I came and saw you guys? Your girls are SOOO old and the most beautiful kids ever! I don't just say that--it's true, but you know, huh?

Kadee said...

You are too funny! I love your blog! I wonder if he has Chron's disease? Not that I am a doctor or anything, but that is one of the symptoms. Maybe he could try a gluten free diet and see if it helps?

The Tracy's said...

Hey Whit,
Are you OK? How's Jason? I just tagged you. Go to my blog to see the rules.
love ya,
Trudy