Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It is time for a new post.....






I think I actually lost friends from the last two posts I put up so I thought I should redeem myself with some photos from the Prom. We have a Sweethearts dance here where we live. Only the hottest most popular people in the neighborhood get invited which is why we got to go. Apparently, no one else knew they were suppose to dress 80's style, and I am sure they must have felt really dumb and out of place. And as you can see from the picture of Jason at the very bottom, I am pretty sure it was the best night of his life so far.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Wait...were you even alive in the 80's?

Your outfit is amazing.

Kadee said...

You are HOT! Those pics are hilarious!

LB said...

Now I'm sorry you didn't talk us into going (HA!)

Tammi said...

OK--so I totally did NOT even realize that the girl in the purple dress is YOU! Did you color your hair? And it's short--so cute! Gosh, guess it's been a WHILE since I saw ya, huh? You look RAD! Sad I couldn't come...