Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A New Addition...







I have been waiting for this new little bundle for like 9 months now. I am tired of waiting, and really I guess I will have to wait some more for the excitement to wear off because as you can see I am not in the pictures holding little Preston. My sister's kids are a little too excited. This is so not about them. The sooner they get that the better. So I am waiting for him to throw up on them, poop, and cry a little too much. Then they will be begging for me to take him. Hallelujah! I will be waiting...

2 comments:

Necia said...

Congratulations! Check out all of that hair! never fear, you will soon get plenty of him and then you will be begging your sister to come and give you a break! Enjoy it, though, until you reach that point!

the4ofus said...

Holy Crap!! Please tell me that you did not just have a baby and I had NO CLUE you were even pregnant!!!!!!!! That's sooooo sad... and I am soooo sorry that I didn't even know.

Well, Congratulations!