Friday, July 10, 2009

Sorry Blame It On Me




"I would like to take this timeout to apologize for the things I have done and for things that haven't occurred yet"...that way I can do whatever I want for the rest of my life, and you have to accept my apology...JK....But really this is a formal apology for everyone who has left me a message on my home phone over the last year and a half. I constantly get people telling me they left me messages, and I am sure they think I am lying when I tell them I never got it. I would go home check my caller id, and check my messages on my machine, and nothing. Quite honestly I thought it really was an excuse for people to just to say they did because they know of my phone issues....Well recently I disconnected my phone to find that apparently I have 150+ digital voicemail messages I didn't even know existed. I am not sure how the phone decided whether to send people to my machine or the digital machine, but apparently it did it quite a bit. I was a little overwhelmed by how many messages so I did not listen to them. So I apologize if you were one of the people who left a message and I never returned your call. So please accept this sincere apology. And no lying that you were on there....Whitt

3 comments:

the4ofus said...

hahahaha. that is too funny! at least you have a good excuse for not returning those calls... i just plain-ol' forget!!
-cherity

Kadee said...

I wonder how long it took you to come up with that excuse! LOL. You do realize if you answered the phone when it rang people wouldn't have to leave messages, right? Just checking! I still love ya anyways!

The Baker Family said...

I called you twice a week for 9 months. then, I gave up...