Friday, January 9, 2009

Halloween-Abi's Birthday

I missed a few posts so....In order to catch you all up on my very wonderful life Here is Halloween. We got a zoo pass this year, and decided it would be a good idea to go to Boo at the Zoo. I say boo, to boo at the zoo. The kids loved it, but after being married to Jason for so long I hate crowds. It was so crazy. We had our cute nephew Brayden with us, and I think he said it was the best day of his life so far. :)Some other very important things happened in between these times, but due to the fact my camera broke again.....I do not have pics, however, Abi's birthday came, and my old, old camera worked...Sort of....We had a polka dot party. We
(My Fabulous little Brother Garrett and I) painted the floor in the basement and rollerskated, played games, with polka dots everywhere. She loved her party, and thinks it is still her birthday everyday.

4 comments:

The Baker Family said...

Cute party! I would have loved to come and rollerskate in your skating rink! Can I??

Wanna be farm girl said...

You are so awesome! What a great idea and a great mother! You make everything look so fun!!! I need to take lessons!!!

Anna said...

I kind of get sad when I see how grown-up your girls are. I miss them. I miss you. Boo.

Wynne said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY ABI!!!!!!! EVEN THOU YOU ARE SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME. YOUR PARTY LOOKED SO CUTE! WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE!!!!!!