Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Fun Run...



Olivia's school did a fun run to raise money for the school this year. Which I prefer, over the lame selling of over-priced candy and wrapping paper. My "good buddy" Liz volunteered me to do the slide show so I didn't run with Olivia, but I ended up with over 1000 pictures of all the kids at the fun run, and after going through them I ended up with 2 of Liv's. Which are pretty cute so I forgive you Liz. jk Thanks to Angie for letting Liv's run with your family. I heard Liv's took 1st place in her age, and they are looking at her for the olympics....

3 comments:

King Family said...

don't forget to add that she carried a 3 year old part of the way.

Ciggyeti said...

I don't think you or Dani or Jared & Kelli comprehend how much i'm going to miss your guys' kids growing up for 2 years. Yea yea they'll be here when I get home.. but freak.. I really like kinda get emo over it. Lovveess you whits.

The Baker Family said...

I see who your favorite kid is! Your whole blog is Olivia this Olivia that! What about you poor other child? What's her name again??