Monday, May 12, 2008

Dad's Git Mad


For those of you who hate blogs because they only talk about how funny their kid's are now is the time to not read this entry. Or my last 5 for that matter...Sorry, but this is what I've got that is funny to me....So a couple of Sunday's ago I had my sister's kids while she went on her 10 year anniversary trip. We took them to church with us, and I gave each of the kids a paper book with like 10 sheets in it and told them to write a story. I was busy setting up classrooms for primary so Jason had to keep all 5 kids under control before Sacrament. And apparently Olivia felt the need to express what happened in her point of view artistically...So anyway here is Olivia's story she wrote.....
This is her with her "Shrinking Machine" that she is going to zap us with.
Her zapping us.
Her bigger than both of us....And the rest of the book she gets bigger and bigger. I thought it was a pretty clever story. Especially since I know she has never seen "Honey I shrunk the kids" or any movie like that. Will she be a world renowned story teller, or book writer? For now we can only wonder.....

8 comments:

Sarah E said...

Hey Whittney, It's your long-lost cousin Sarah. Your blog is so cute. I love Olivia's story. Out of the mouths of babes, huh? Did she ever tell you what she was going to do with you once she shrunk you so tiny? That could be a little scary.

Dad Despain said...

Well she will either be a really good writer or an inventor. If she starts taking electronic and technical courses you may want to keep an eye out if you guys upset her. I'll bet it would be really hard to crawl up into that huge bed and sleep when she shrinks you. Just saying ; )

Alicia said...

Hey Whittney, tell Livy it wouldn't be so bad being smaller because then she could do all the work and take care of you 24/7. That girl has some imagination. I think she will be an artist and a writer one day. She makes me laugh and smile a lot. Thanks for teaching her all those good lessons and being such a great Mom! Love, Alicia

King Family said...

oh my. i love livy. i love second one with the yelling line that says "you". she is great.

Corinne said...

Whitt - remember me? A long time ago in a galaxy far away you had a favorite cousin named Corinne. Somehow she slipped your mind somewhere - perhaps it was all the sleeping you've been doing! Stumbled upon your blog, hope you don't mind. Always enjoyed your sense of humor. Knew we should have been sisters! Dani's overrated! Olivia Corinne would have really worked! Love ya!

The Hunt's said...

I think it's ok to tell everyone how funny your kids are on your blog, kids are funny! If for no one else than yourself, it will be fun to go back and read one day. I love that she shrank you guys, how hilarious. Being bigger than your parents, that would be the best thing ever!

Tammi said...

Hey Whitt--I know a good child psychologist--totally kidding! Love that Livy--she's so witty and clever! I miss you guys! I'll always remember that sweet little hug she gave me from outta the blue when you guys dropped me off at Tamara's! Hey, try to stay awake now, ok?

Youngins said...

SO funny whit! Hope you had a fun mothers day, hopefully you didn't sleep through it all!! haha Your girls are awesome!!