Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter's Come and Easter's Go....








I honestly can tell you that I am old. I remember my parents telling me that when you get older time goes by soooo fast. I feel that way; therefore, I must be old. I cannot even believe how fast my kids grow....Just to prove it here are more pics from last year and this year. Every year we try and give the girls something related to church. This year we did (I meant the Easter Bunny) did church bags, to keep them entertained, and hopefully reverent during sacrament. So far it might work, kind of, sort of..... But at least they are cute. And if they don't work very long they got a cute purse. Did I mention they are reversible?

12 comments:

Grammybumble Bee said...

I love your blog. Yes life goes by to fast so really enjoy these times. I'm so glad you can be their seeing all the little things they do now. Your making great memorys.

Theresa

Youngins said...

They are darling! I rememeber holding abi when she was just a baby screaming in the back room! haha! Good memories!

chandra said...

Hey we would have loved to visit you while in Salt Lake. We'll have to get together next time! Your girls are beautiful and growing up so fast!

LB said...

Those flowers in their hair were the freakin cutest things I've ever seen. I only saw Abi wearing hers at church though...

Brando and Annie said...

Your girls are beautiful! I love their easter dresses! I added you as a friend I hope that's ok. We all should get together and do lunch or dinner so we can catch up. I miss seeing you!

The Tracy's said...

Whit,
The dresses are great! I love them.
Trudy

Gemini Girl said...

your daughters are adorable! what a beautiful family!

Anna said...

Hey Whit- you always pick the best outfits for your girls. I love the bags too.

Check my blog to see how the Christmas present you gave me is doing.

Kelli Despain said...

freaking love those outfits! Is the rumor true that Alex and Claire get to make a skirt too?

Michelle said...

Your girls are adorable!

once again - this is Dani's friend Michelle with all the boys

Tammi said...

They look like little Daisies--I just wanna squeeze 'em! At first I thought you got them2 easter dresses...then I figured it out...such a fun bday party for Livs--tell her a late Happy bday form us! Crazy how fast time is going--Avery is turning 4 in two days! Love ya.
PS-how's Jason's stomach?

Wanna be farm girl said...

YOUR NOT OLD! HAHAHHAHA When you are as old as me then you can complain!